Reviewing the Razer Anansi MMO keyboard: A tricky little spider





Razer has very graciously sent me one of its Anansi MMO keyboards to review for you fine people. My previous experience with Razer products has been positive, mostly because its MMO-centric wares fit well into my own MMO-centric lifestyle. I face this simple fact every day -- I play a lot of games. In fact, I play a lot of World of Warcraft. When you play a game this much, you get the tools made for it.

The Razer Anansi MMO-Gaming Keyboard:
  • 7 thumb modifier keys
  • 100+ programmable keys
  • One-button profile switching (awesome for back lighting your Alliance characters blue and Horde characters red ...)
  • Five additional macro buttons
  • Media keys
  • Gaming mode option

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SteelSeries Kinzu for cs 1.6

Introduction   It seems that SteelSeries are trying to force themselves into this market with the Kinzu mouse, priced at €34.99 this...

 
Counter Strike 1.6 info © 2011 | Designed by Chica Blogger, in collaboration with Uncharted 3, MW3 Forum and Angry Birds Online